Potato, Cauliflower and Broccoli Bake
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2x 300g tubs From Good Roots Fresh Potato Salad
- 1 bunch chives, finely sliced
- Sea salt flakes and ground white pepper
- 30g butter
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ¾ cup grated tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease an 8 cup capacity baking dish. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Add cauliflower and cook for 4 minutes. Add broccoli florets and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Combine potato salad, cauliflower, broccoli, chives, salt and pepper in a bowl. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over a medium heat. Add flour and whisk until combined. Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbly. Slowly add milk, whisking constantly until well combined. Continue to whisk until mixture comes to the boil. Simmer for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in ½ cup grated cheese. Remove from heat. Spoon sauce over vegetables. Sprinkle remaining cheese over sauce. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and heated through.