Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 2x 300g From Good Roots Pasta Salad
- 100g finely diced ham
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped Continental parsley
- Sea salt flakes and ground white pepper
- 6 cherry truss tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease and line the base of 6 x Texas muffin moulds with baking paper. Combine pasta salad, ham, eggs, ½ cup tasty cheese, parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Spoon pasta salad mixture into prepared muffin moulds. Sprinkle remaining cheese onto frittatas. Place a tomato on top of each frittata. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve.