Malaysian Beef and Noodle Stir Fry
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup hot water
- 2 tbs hoisin sauce
- From Good Roots Crunchy Salad Kit 520gm
- 200g rice stick noodles
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 500g beef fillet, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/3 cup fried shallots, to serve
- 1 cup coriander sprigs, to serve
- Whisk peanut butter, water, hoisin sauce and sauce sachet from salad in a jug. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add noodles and cook for 2 minutes or until softened. Drain.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a wok over a high heat. Cook beef in batches, adding more oil as required. Add salad from salad mix to wok and stir fry for 2 minutes. Return beef to wok with noodles and sauce. Stir fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve topped with sliced red chilli, crisp noodles from kit, fried shallots and coriander sprigs.