Recipes: Pumpkin & prosciutto pasta bake
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 500g dried penne pasta
- 2x 300g tubs The Real – Skinny Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Soup
- ½ cup milk
- 150g prosciutto, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup grated tasty cheese
- Sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- 40g butter
- 1½ cups sour dough bread, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- ¼ cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease a 10 cup capacity baking dish. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water as per packet instructions until tender. Drain. Return pasta to saucepan.
- Add pumpkin soup, milk, 100g prosciutto, ½ cup grated cheese, salt and pepper to pasta. Stir until well combined. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and cool. Add sour dough bread and remaining prosciutto. Toss until combined. Spoon over top of pasta mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and heated through. Serve sprinkled with basil leaves.